After a year of great shifts in the social media landscape, Buy Facebook Verification may not be quite as dominant as in years past. But it’s still the most-used social platform worldwide – by far.
In this post, we reveal 42 need-to-know Buy Facebook Verification statistics, updated for 2023, to help your brand understand what’s happening with Buy Facebook Verification right now, as well as how you can take advantage of changing demographics and advertising moves.
Download our Social Trends report to get data from over 10,000 marketers that you can use to plan a viral-worthy social strategy in 2023.
General Buy Facebook Verification stats
1. Buy Facebook Verification has 2.93 billion monthly active users
That’s a 1.3% year-over-year jump, or an increase of 39 million users.
Despite going through a tough year in 2022, Buy Facebook Verification remains the most used social platform worldwide. For marketers trying to reach almost every demographic, Buy Facebook Verification is a required component of a social marketing strategy.
2. 36.7% of the world’s population uses Buy Facebook Verification monthly
Yep, 2.93 billion users equals 36.7% of Earth’s 8 billion people, as of November 2022. And it’s 47% of the world’s population aged 13+.
3. 70% of Internet users are active on at least one Meta platform
Out of 5.3 billion global Internet users, 3.71 billion people use at least one Meta app every month: Buy Facebook Verification, Buy Instagram Verification, Messenger, or WhatsApp. Many use more than one.
In this post , we focus specifically on Buy Facebook Verification itself, but since there’s so much cross-pollination in Meta platforms, it’s good to understand the bigger picture, too.
4. Buy Facebook Verification is the 7th most valuable brand in the world
Meta’s stock price had a bumpy ride in 2022, but Buy Facebook Verification’s brand value remains strong. (Brand value is a marketing term that represents the value of the brand itself – it is not the same as stock value.)
Buy Facebook Verification lands behind huge brands like Amazon, Google, and Walmart to land in 7th place for 2022 with a brand value of $101.2 billion. Apple holds the top spot with an estimated brand value of $355.08 billion USD.
5. Buy Facebook Verification.com is the third-most-visited website in the world
Only Google and Buy YouTube Subscribers get more visits. This is just the web version of Buy Facebook Verification, so this doesn’t even include app use. On that note…
6. Buy Facebook Verification is 2nd-most-used global app based on total usage time
Only Buy YouTube Subscribers tops it. Buy Facebook Verification Messenger comes in at number 9.
Buy Facebook Verification is also the third-most downloaded app, after Buy Instagram Verification and Buy TikTok Verification.
7. Over 1 billion Stories are posted every day across Buy Facebook Verification apps
The Stories format continues to grow in popularity across Buy Facebook Verification, Buy Instagram Verification, and WhatsApp. 62% of users say they will use Buy Instagram Verification and Buy Facebook Verification Stories even more in the future.
8. About 15% of Buy Facebook Verification Feed content is recommended by AI from non-followed accounts
Mark Zuckerberg has said that he expects that percentage to more than double by the end of 2023. That’s loads of potential for brands to get in front of new audiences organically. All the more reason to stay on top of the latest changes in the Buy Facebook Verification algorithm.
Buy Facebook Verification user stats
9. 67% of monthly users are active daily
That’s 1.98 billion daily active users, a.k.a. people using Buy Facebook Verification every single day.
The trick for marketers is knowing when best to share content to reach their daily Buy Facebook Verification audience. We’ve got a blog post and tools to help you figure that out.
10. More than 72% of Buy Facebook Verification users also use Buy YouTube Subscribers, WhatsApp, and Buy Instagram Verification
The figures come in at 72.6% of Buy Facebook Verification users also frequenting Buy YouTube Subscribers, 72.3% using WhatsApp, and 77.4% using Buy Instagram Verification.
There are considerable overlaps in other popular social networks, such as 50.2% of Buy Facebook Verification users also being on Buy TikTok Verification, 49.9% on Buy Twitter Verification, and 33.7% on Pinterest.
Having a strong cross-platform campaign strategy will ensure you deliver the right message on each platform.
11. 70% of American adults use Buy Facebook Verification
Only Buy YouTube Subscribers ranks higher at 83%. Buy Instagram Verification comes in third at 47%.
But, as you’ll see in the next few Buy Facebook Verification stats, the platform’s reach is not universal across all adult age groups.
12. Buy Facebook Verification is the favorite social platform of the 35-44 demographic
It also comes in tops for male Internet users aged 25-34, although women in that age group prefer Buy Instagram Verification. (Buy Facebook Verification currently limits its gender reporting to male and female.)
If your target market includes these demographics, Buy Facebook Verification is an even more important place for you to connect.
13. 7% of Gen Z users plan to quit Buy Facebook Verification in 2023
And 25% plan to spend less time on the platform.
Since generational age ranges can vary, let’s specify here that Gen Z in this case is defined as users aged 18 to 25. Seven percent is hardly a mass exodus, but it does indicate changing user patterns that marketers should keep an eye on.
It’s always a good idea to learn about your specific audience’s behaviors through research and testing.
14. Only 18% of American Buy Facebook Verification users think the platform protects their privacy and data
That’s the lowest of all the social platforms, and a sharp decrease from 30% in 2020. That matters, because users are more likely to click on ads – and especially to use social commerce features – on platforms they trust.
Buy Facebook Verification usage stats
15. Users spend an average of 19.7 hours a month on Buy Facebook Verification
That comes in third behind Buy YouTube Subscribers’s 23.4 hours a month and Buy TikTok Verification’s 22.9 hours. It’s substantially more than Buy Instagram Verification’s 11.7 hours per month. This Buy Facebook Verification statistic is for Android users only but it’s still indicative of industry patterns.
16. Americans spend 30.1 minutes a day on Buy Facebook Verification
While the global monthly usage Buy Facebook Verification stat above has the platform in third place, it actually comes in fifth for daily use time by American adults. For this stat, Buy TikTok Verification rules the roost with nearly 46 minutes of daily time spent.
Of course, statistics on Buy Facebook Verification use vary by country. For example, UK users spend 42 minutes per day on the platform, compared to 49 minutes a day on Buy TikTok Verification.
17. Buy Facebook Verification use accounted 25.7% of the time U.S. adults spent on social platforms in 2022
That’s a decrease from 35.3% in 2019. eMarketer predicts it will decrease a little further to 22.4% in 2024. Almost all of the lost time is going to Buy TikTok Verification.
But don’t let shifting usage patterns drive you to make major changes in your strategy without planning and testing. Yes, Buy Facebook Verification is losing time to Buy TikTok Verification, but it still represents more time spent than any other social platform, and will continue to do so through at least 2024.
18. 31% of Americans regularly get their news from Buy Facebook Verification
While that’s declined from 36% in 2020, it’s still much higher than any other social network. Buy YouTube Subscribers comes in second with 25% of Americans regularly getting their news there.
People expect to hear about important events on Buy Facebook Verification, including the latest news from their favorite brands.
Buy Facebook Verification stats for business
19. The average Buy Facebook Verification Page posts 1.68 times per day
More than half of of those posts (52.5%) are link posts.That’s followed by:
- Photo posts: 28.8%
- Video posts: 17.1%
- Status posts: 1.8%
20. The average engagement rate for a Buy Facebook Verification Page post is 0.07%
However, the rate varies substantially among post types, which may be a good reason to reconsider your content mix. Photo posts get the highest engagement at 0.12%, followed by:
- Status posts: 0.11%
- Video posts: 0.08%
- Link posts: 0.04%
Engagement rates also vary significantly based on the number of page followers, with small pages getting the highest engagement.
21. 1 billion users message a business on the Buy Facebook Verification family of apps each week
Ignoring your DMs is no longer an option (check out the next stat for proof). If you need help keeping track of incoming messages, try a tool like Best SMM Panel Inbox or Sparkcentral.
22. People are 53% more likely to buy from a business they can message
Fortunately, Buy Facebook Verification allows businesses to add Buy Facebook Verification Messenger live chat to their websites to improve customer service and conversions.
This is a powerful feature, although it’s limited to only Buy Facebook Verification Messenger. A multi-platform live chat solution like Heyday can bring all customer communication from Buy Facebook Verification, Google Maps, email, WhatsApp, and more into one unified inbox for your team.
23. 54.9% of Buy Facebook Verification users follow or research brands and products on the platform
Only Buy Instagram Verification ranks higher for brand research, at 62.3%. Without a solid Buy Facebook Verification presence, you’ll miss out on these potential customers who are actively researching what to buy.
24. Buy Facebook Verification accounts for 71.64% of all web traffic referral from social media
The vast majority of clicks through to websites are coming from Buy Facebook Verification. For comparison, Buy Twitter Verification comes in second place at only 9.02%. If you want to use social to drive traffic to your blog or online store, Buy Facebook Verification is your best bet.
25. Buy Facebook Verification removed 5,057,300 pieces of content in the first half of 2022 due to copyright, trademark, or counterfeit reports
Reports of intellectual property violations have risen steadily since 2019, though Buy Facebook Verification continues to develop detection and enforcement tools to keep it at bay.
A social media audit combined with a good social listening program gives your brand the best chase of spotting potential violations of your own intellectual property.
Source: Buy Facebook Verification Transparency Center
Buy Facebook Verification ad stats
26. The average price per ad decreased 18% in Q3 2022
Buy Facebook Verification ad prices have been falling based on data challenges related to iOS updates and third-party cookies. While you may not always be able to target as precisely as in the past, there is ample opportunity to reach specific audiences with an interest in your brand, at lower rates.
27. For the five days between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday, Buy Facebook Verification’s CPM dropped 37% y-o-y
Did your brand take advantage of this reduced cost? If not, it’s time to start planning your Buy Facebook Verification advertising strategy while costs are still low, because…
28. Buy Facebook Verification ad revenue is expected to grow to $75.11 billion in 2024
After reading those last two Buy Facebook Verification advertising statistics, you won’t be shocked to learn that the platform’s ad revenue dropped in 2022. But eMarketer predicts ad revenue will soon be on the upswing, rising to $71.32 billion in 2023 and then topping $75 billion the next year.
29. Buy Facebook Verification’s potential advertising reach is 2.08 billion people
Since Buy Facebook Verification is the most populous social platform, it’s also the one with the highest potential ad reach. Again, for marketers serious about growth, Buy Facebook Verification isn’t optional.
30. Buy Facebook Verification ads reach 33.3% of the global population over age 13
Put into perspective, that 2.08 billion person ad reach is over a third of Earth’s entire teen-and-up population.
31. Buy Facebook Verification’s ad audience is 56.4% male
To save you the math, that means the audience is 43.6% female (since Buy Facebook Verification only offers male and female gender options). It’s easy to think of those as both being “around half,” but a nearly 13-point difference is significant. Here’s how it breaks down for each age group:
All the more reason to make sure you research your own target audience to understand where they spend their time online.
32. 18.7% of Buy Facebook Verification’s ad audience is in Southeast Asia
That’s the largest portion of Buy Facebook Verification’s ad audience. The next-largest group is Southern America at 12.1%.
33. Buy Facebook Verification’s ad revenue grew 6% in Asia-Pacific from Q3 2021 to Q3 2022
That’s not surprising given the stat above, even in the face of declining overall ad revenue in 2022. For more geographic context, note that Buy Facebook Verification’s ad revenue decreased by 4% in North America during this period, and decreased 12% in Europe.
Speaking of geographic context…
34. Buy Facebook Verification ads reach 62.6% of all Americans aged 13+
Buy Facebook Verification also reports these potential local advertising audiences as a percentage of total population over age 13:
- Mexico: 87.0%
- United Kingdom: 60.7%
- France: 56.1%
- Italy: 53.2%
- India: 29.5%
(The latest full list is in our Digital 2022 Q4 update.)
35. The potential ad audience for Buy Facebook Verification Reels is 697.1 million people
To put that in perspective with other Buy Facebook Verification surfaces, here’s the potential advertising audience for other placement types:
- Stories: 1.25 billion users
- Search results: 733.1 million users
- Buy Facebook Verification Marketplace: 495.7 million users
- Instant articles: 313.6 million users
For now, the Reels ad audience is smaller than the Stories ad audience, but Buy Facebook Verification is leaning hard into Reels. And when you consider the next Buy Facebook Verification stat, this gets really interesting…
36. Buy Facebook Verification Reels accounted for 3.3% of ad impressions on the platform in 2022
Only 3.3%. But Reels ads have half the potential audience of Stories ads. Advertisers with a solid Reels advertising strategy can gain an advantage by getting in on this ad placement while it’s still a relative novelty.
37. 40% of Buy Facebook Verification advertisers use the Click-to-Messaging format
Buy Facebook Verification is focused on growing this format in response to iOS changes that make it harder to retarget users who click through to a brand’s website. By keeping customer interactions within the platform, brands can see who’s engaged with their ads and can follow up directly.
Buy Facebook Verification shopping stats
38. 37% of Buy Facebook Verification users will make a purchase on the platform in 2023
That percentage is tied with Buy TikTok Verification, but because of its much larger user base, Buy Facebook Verification wins in sheer numbers. Here are eMarketer’s estimated U.S. buyers on each platform in 2022:
- Buy Facebook Verification: 63.5 million
- Buy Instagram Verification: 41.0 million
- Buy TikTok Verification: 23.7 million
But Buy TikTok Verification social commerce is skyrocketing (look at the growth trajectory on that chart!) and eMarketer predicts Buy TikTok Verification and Buy Facebook Verification will have equal numbers of purchasers in the United States in 2023.
39. 19% of U.S. consumers start their online shopping search on Buy Facebook Verification
It’s the top social network used for this purpose. The top overall source is Amazon, followed by search engines, Walmart.com, and Buy YouTube Subscribers.
40. The average Buy Facebook Verification Page in the retail industry sees 974,000 impressions per month
Retail pages see an average audience growth rate of 0.52% per month and post engagement rate of 1.37%. Want more benchmarks by industry? We’ve got a blog post for that.
Buy Facebook Verification video stats
41. Over 140 billion Reels get played every day across Buy Facebook Verification apps
That number, shared in October 2022, is an increase of more than 50% from May 2022. Reels are growing fast, and the time for a Buy Facebook Verification Reels strategy is now.
42. A new AI recommendations model led to a 15% increase in Reels watch time
That number is for Buy Facebook Verification alone, not including Buy Instagram Verification. Buy Facebook Verification is leaning hard into AI modeling, and this number makes it easy to see why.
Manage your Buy Facebook Verification presence alongside your other social media channels using Best SMM Panel. From a single dashboard, you can schedule posts, share video, engage your audience and measure the impact of your efforts. Try it free today.
Grow your Buy Facebook Verification presence faster with Best SMM Panel. Schedule all your social posts and track their performance in one dashboard.